An experienced litigator, Jacob builds the strongest case possible for our customers in complex cases.
Jacob first joined our advice brand National Accident Helpline in 2011 as a legal advisor. Following stints as a claims technician in the insurance sector, we were delighted to welcome him back in 2018 as one of the litigators at National Accident Law, our newly established law firm.
Both a law graduate and a Master of Law, Jacob has been a personal injury litigator on both sides of the fence: defendant and claimant. This has helped give him a well-rounded perspective on personal injury accidents.
He works closely with our customers to set expectations and explain each legal process clearly and with care, making all the necessary preparations should the claim go to court. It's a job that requires tact and strong interpersonal skills.
Jacob takes on a personal injury compensation claim when the other side involved challenges accident liability, doesn't admit fault or if the circumstances are complex. His job is then to build the strongest possible case for a successful outcome. This requires a forensic eye for detail and a thorough understanding of both the law and legal procedure.
Outside the office...
Brought up in a Northamptonshire market town, Jacob loves his music and plays keyboards with two local bands.
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB) Degree from the University of Hull, 2010.
- Masters in Law (LLM) from the University of Hull, 2012.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Legal Practice (LPC), De Montfort University, Leicester.
- Diploma in Insurance (Dip CII), Chartered Institute of Insurance, 2015-2018.
- Accredited to the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives (CILEx).
- Find out more about Jacob on his professional LinkedIn profile.