Call FREE 0800 376 0150

Motorcycle Accidents

If you’ve been in a motorcycle accident that wasn’t your fault, you may be able to claim compensation for your injuries.

We’ll use our 22  years’ experience to help you make your motorbike accident claim

We’re here to help you get the compensation you deserve after a motorcycle or moped accident that wasn’t your fault.

We’re proud of the work we do, and of our experience. With over 22  years’ experience working with personal injury claims, we have the knowledge to help you recover compensation for your accident and injury.

We’re not a solicitor firm, which means when you contact us, we can give you the advice you need about making a claim and, when you’re ready, put you in contact with the solicitor that’s right for you.

You can contact us on 0800 376 01500800 376 0150  to discuss your accident and how we can help you towards gaining compensation today. Our calls are free and confidential and you’re under no obligation to claim when you do call us. 

Are you eligible to claim for your motorcycle accident?

We work hard to make your compensation claim as stress-free and as simple as possible.

That’s why we created our three-step check. If you answer 'yes' to the following questions, then it’s likely we’re able to help you make a compensation claim.

Three-step check

  1. Did your moped or motorcycle accident happen in the last three years?
  2. Was your accident somebody else's fault?
  3. Were you injured as a result of your biking accident?

If you answered 'yes' to all of the above questions, you can call us today on 0800 376 01500800 376 0150  for free to find out if you can claim.

If you’re unsure about claiming for your motorcycle accident, but just want to speak to somebody about your experience, you can contact us on 0800 376 01500800 376 0150 , too.

Our friendly, legally trained advisors are on hand to answer any questions and listen to your experience on a no obligation call.

If they think you have a claim, they’ll let you know and put you in contact with a specialist solicitor. 

What can you claim compensation for? 

Your specialist solicitor will always try to get you the full amount of compensation you deserve following your motorbike accident. They’ll also let you know as soon as they can how much compensation you can expect to receive.

When your solicitor looks into how much compensation you're eligible to claim, they will take into account:

  • The type of injury you’ve suffered and the severity of your injury
  • Any loss of earnings as a result of your motorcycle accident, for example, if you’ve had to take time off work
  • Any costs you’ve had to pay as a result of your injury; for example, any private medical treatment or transport costs
  • The nature and length of your recovery, and whether any further treatment is needed

If you’d like to find out who pays your compensation when you make a compensation claim following a motorbike accident, you can visit our Who Pays My Road Accident Compensation page here.

Michael Price won £2,000 after an unexpected accident

If someone I knew had an accident and was thinking about contacting National Accident Helpline I would recommend them to do so. I’m definitely glad I claimed

Read more success stories...

Making a motorcycle accident claim

When you contact us about your biking accident, we will ask you some questions about what happened. This is so we can assess whether you have a claim. The call will also provide you with an opportunity to ask us any questions you have about the claims process.

If we think you have a claim, we’ll ask your permission to transfer you to one of our solicitor firms. Over our 22 years, we’ve built up a network of solicitor firms across the UK, specialising in different types of compensation claims.

When we transfer you to your solicitor, they’ll have experience working with claims like yours. 

Your solicitor will then be on hand throughout your claim. They’ll be able to answer questions you have, update you on the progress of your claim and negotiate on your behalf.

You can read about the high standards we hold our solicitor firms to on Our Customer Charter page here.

Learn how your personal injury solicitor negotiates your compensation and what is considered in your claim.

No win no fee

All of our solicitor firms are able to handle your claim on a no win no fee basis.

Our no win no fee agreement means you don’t have to worry about unexpected and expensive costs when you make a motorcycle accident compensation claim.

There are some exceptions to our no win no fee agreement. Before you begin your claim, your solicitor will talk these through with you, if they apply to you.

You can read more about our no win no fee agreement on our What is No Win No Fee page

I’m under 18, can I claim? 

We know that mopeds are more easily accessible to people who are under 18.

If you’re under 18, we can still help you make a compensation claim following an accident on your moped or motorcycle.

A parent or ‘litigation friend’ can make a claim on your behalf if you are under 18.

Your accident will still need to have been somebody else’s fault, and you will need to have been injured as a result of your accident.

However, you also have three years from your 18th birthday to make a compensation claim.

If you have any questions about making a compensation claim for a motorbike accident that happened before you were 18 you can contact us on 0800 376 01500800 376 0150 . Our legally trained advisors will be happy to answer any questions you have and advise you on the next steps. 

How to start your claim

There are three ways you can begin your biking injury claim today.

You can call us for free on 0800 376 01500800 376 0150 , complete your details in the box below or complete our claim online form

When you contact us, you’re under no obligation to claim, and all of our phone calls are free and confidential.

I still have questions about claiming compensation following my motorcycle accident

If you still have some questions about the claims process or your eligibility to make a compensation claim, we can help. If you call us on 0800 376 01500800 376 0150  or complete your details in the secure form below, we’ll be able to answer any questions you might have. 

Find out how we can help you, let us call you back