Can I make a claim?
If you’ve been injured in an accident at work in the last three years that wasn’t your fault, you may be entitled to claim.
All employers have a duty of care to provide a safe working environment for their employees. If your employer neglected their responsibility, and you were injured at work as a result, you may be able to claim.
Why should you claim?
If you've suffered an industrial injury, claiming compensation will help you get back on your feet. The compensation will help to cover any financial losses you've experienced because of your injury. Maybe you’ve had to take time off work, or had to pay out for medication or physiotherapy to help recover.
We'll take all the details of your experience into consideration when dealing with your claim. Your call will be confidential and completely free of charge.
Worried about claiming against your employer?
Many people have concerns about making a work injury claim against their employer. It’s understandable that you'd want to avoid the financial impact it may have on them.
All employers are required by law to take out employers' liability insurance. Because of this requirement, any compensation you receive for your work related injury will be paid by your employer’s insurance.
You cannot be dismissed for making a personal injury claim against an employer. In fact, making a claim can sometimes result in a safer working environment for you and your colleagues.
We know that it can still be daunting making a work injury claim, which is why we’re here for you through every step of the process.
Types of work related injuries
There are many types of work injuries, we've listed some of the most common ones below. You can click on the links to find out more about them.
- Slips, trips and falls – These can occur in all types of workplaces. Often, they'll happen in busy workplaces such as construction sites, where there are more hazards that can lead to an accident. They are also common in offices
- RSI Claims – Repetitive strain injuries come in many forms and are the result of a continuous, repetitive movement
- Vibration White Finger – Commonly occurs after using heavy, vibrating machinery, which can cause numbness and lack of grip strength
- Industrial Deafness - More common than most people think, this can affect nightclub workers, bar staff, factory workers and many others
- Chemical Injury – Can occur after exposure to toxic or corrosive chemicals without the necessary safety equipment
- Asbestosis – Caused by long-term exposure to asbestos, asbestosis requires specialist medical care
If your injury type isn’t listed above, or you’re still unsure whether you could claim, give us a call on
Our legally trained advisors can tell you in minutes if they think you have a valid claim.
What happens when I claim?
When you contact us, you’ll speak to one of our legally trained advisors, who will be able to tell you in minutes whether you have a valid claim.
If you do wish to proceed, we’ll put you in touch with a solicitor who specialises in your area of claims.They’ll keep in close contact with you and will be able to explain the process and answer any questions you have.
We know that making a claim can seem daunting, but our solicitors work very hard to ensure your claim is dealt with quickly and efficiently. Most claims are settled without needing to go to court.
If you have any questions about the claims process, you can give us a call on claims process page.and we can answer any questions you may have, confidentially and free of charge. You can also visit our
How much compensation could you get?
We understand that the amount of compensation you could receive is an important factor in making a claim. The best way to find out how much you could claim is to give our legally trained advisors a call on
We’ll listen to your story, answer your questions and help you start your claim for compensation.
You can also try our industry leading compensation calculator, which uses information from people who have had similar injuries to you. We use this information to give you an idea of the amount of compensation you could receive.
Are you ready to make a claim?
If you’re ready to start your journey to compensation, you should get in touch with us today.
There are several easy ways you can start your claim:
- You can give our friendly legal advisors a call on
- Or fill out our details in the form below and we’ll give you a callback.
- You can also start your claim online by simply filling out our online claim form here.