- If you’re applying for yourself, you must be aged 17-24 between the start and end dates of the competition.
- If you’re nominating someone, you must be over 18 and the person you’re nominating must be aged 17-24 between the start and end dates of the competition.
- The winner must hold a provisional driving licence and proof of this will be required along with proof to show that you are a resident of the UK.
- Regardless of whether you’re applying for yourself or nominating someone, you must be a resident of the UK.
- This competition is NOT open to National Accident Helpline employees, their families or anyone else associated with this competition. The Marketing Director's decision as to the eligibility of non-National Accident Helpline parties will be final.
- To enter, you must complete this survey
- You need to complete the survey between 10:00 Monday, 9th June and Friday, 25th July at 23.59. Any responses outside of this date window will not be counted.
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- Offensive, incomplete or incorrectly completed entries will not be counted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for survey responses that are lost or delayed, or which are not received for any reason.
Winners & Runners Up
- The winner and ten runners up will be chosen at random by members of National Accident Helpline's marketing team, whose decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into. The winner and runners up will be notified within 7 days of the closing date by e-mail and/or telephone.
- If you’ve nominated someone and your nominee is selected as a winner or a runner up, you must provide full contact details of the person you nominated and have their permission to do so. If the person you nominated is found to be false and/or un-contactable, the prize will be awarded to next in line.
- If you’re a winner or runner up, we may ask to use your name, age and location along with stories/ submitted photos of you/your prize on our publications such as National Accident Helpline’s websites or other promotional material as well as on the company's social media pages. By participating, you agree to this.
Prize & Delivery
- The winner and ten runners up must claim their prize within 14 days of being notified. Failure to do so will result in the prize being forfeited.
- Driving lessons must be taken with a qualified instructor who is a member of the Driving Instructors Association; assuming these conditions are met, the winner is free to choose their own instructor. A full list by postcode is available via the DIA website at driving.org. National Accident Helpline will pay up to £1,000 to the nominated instructor on receipt of an itemised invoice specifying the number of hours the winner will receive. National Accident Helpline will not enter into any dispute between the winner and their chosen instructor.
- National Accident Helpline will endeavour to send prizes within 4 weeks of the end date but cannot guarantee this delivery time.
- None of the prizes can be exchanged for cash.
- National Accident Helpline reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. If we do this we will publish the amended rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant award page.
- National Accident Helpline reserves the right to end this promotion at any time, and without notice.