Our Solicitors in Wales
The no win no fee system in Wales works in the same way as it does in England; if your claim is unsuccessful for some reason, you don’t pay a penny. Your solicitor simply doesn’t get paid – no win no fee.
- Provide you with updates on the progress of your claim on a regular basis
- Tell you how much compensation you could be entitled to at the earliest opportunity
- Help you with any necessary paperwork
Claiming compensation in Wales & the stats
- Since 2006, personal injury claims in Cardiff accounted for approximately 38% of the total personal injury claims made in Wales.
- 50% of all road traffic accident claims since 2006 were made during the winter months of November to February.
- In 2012, 40% of all personal injury claims made with National Accident Helpline by those in Wales were related to injuries sustained at work, the highest percentage since 2006.
What happens if my claim is unsuccessful?
We’re often asked what happens if the claim is unsuccessful. As all of our solicitors in Wales can handle your claim on a no win no fee basis, if your claim is unsuccessful for some reason, you don’t pay a penny.
The 'no win no fee' system ensures that claiming the compensation you deserve is risk-free.
Helping people claim for more than 22 years
Here at National Accident Helpline, we’re dedicated to providing excellent customer service, from the moment you speak to our Legal Services Advisors. To hear what some of the people we’ve helped have to say about their experiences, visit our Testimonials & Success Stories page.
Stats based on National Accident Helpline data