We are proud to be one of the country's best small companies to work for.
We want our people to be the best they can be and to achieve their ambitions with us, so we offer bespoke training and development opportunities, including apprenticeships, through our Learning Academy.
You can find out more about what it is like to work at National Accident Helpline by reading our employees' reviews on Glassdoor.
At National Accident Helpline everyone is valued, appreciated and has a part to play in the company's successes. - Employee review on Glassdoor
What are National Accident Helpline's company values?
Our company values
Our people are our greatest asset and everything we do reflects our corporate values:
An award-winning place to work
In February 2019, we were delighted to be named as one of The Sunday Times' 100 Best Small Companies To Work For.
Best Companies, which organises the Sunday Times' list, also named us as one of the Best Companies to Work for in the Midlands.
Our people-driven strategy led to us being awarded Gold status from Investors In People, and we have won awards for our employee engagement and recognition schemes.
See what our people have to say about what it's like to work here:
Our employees would recommend us
Everyone in our team has an important role to play in our success, and we always encourage feedback and input.
We update everyone on the latest developments and plans from across the business at our quarterly company-wide "Brown Bag Lunches".
In 2018, 84% of our team gave their seal of approval to our business in our annual staff survey. Some of the results were that:
- 94% said they would recommend National Accident Helpline as a good place to work
- 89% said there was a strong feeling of teamwork, co-operation and fun across the company
- 92% said they felt proud to work for the company
National Accident Helpline is by far the best company I have ever worked for. Their values really appeal to me and it's great to see a company with such integrity in a sector where the opposite is often true. - Employee review on Glassdoor
What we offer
Employees joining our team can expect:
- Free on-site parking
- Tea, coffee, milk, fruit and breakfast foods provided
- Opportunities to learn and develop their skills through our Learning Academy
- 25 days of annual leave (rising by 1 day at 2 years' service, another day after 3 years and a further day after 4 years, to a maximum of 28 days) plus 8 Bank Holidays or equivalent
- 2 social events each year - summer and Christmas - funded by the company
- Regular updates on the business from senior leaders at our quarterly Brown Bag Lunch events
- A workplace pension (employees are enrolled after being with the company for 3 months)
- A healthcare plan which helps with the cost of visits to the dentist, optician and other healthcare professionals