COVID-19: despite current events, we're open and ready to help. Stay safe!

I agree for National Accident Helpline to contact me.


We are sorry we are unable to help you make a claim. In order to make a personal injury claim for your accident you must have sustained an injury which required medical attention and the accident must have been at least partially someone else's fault.

If you feel this was the case and would like to speak to one of our legally trained advisors about your accident, please contact us on .

We understand how much, and in all the different ways, an accident can affect your life. The following list of organisations and charities may be able to provide some valuable help and support.

Civil Legal Advice provide telephone advice for those eligible for Legal Aid. Not for personal injury, but other problems such as employment, benefits and tax credits, housing, family and debt.

Small Claims Court: If you've lost money but aren't able to settle in any other way you may be able to go through the "small claims court". A claim can be issued in the County Court and guidance on the Court claims process and relevant forms can be found online.

The Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority (CICA) is set up by the Government to compensate people who've been physically or mentally injured as a result of being a blameless victim of a violent crime.

Victim Support helps people affected by crime. They may be able to help you make a claim through Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority (CICA).

The Motor Insurers Bureau (MIB) compensates road traffic accident victims of uninsured and untraced motorists. You can make a claim online.

Action against Medical Accidents (AvMA) promotes better patient safety and justice for people who have been affected by a medical accident.

The Chartered Society of Physiotherapy can advise on choosing a Physio in your area.

MIND is a charity which helps people take control of their mental health, providing information, advice training and other services.

Back Care is a charity that aims to reduce the impact of back pain, by providing information and support to those who suffer with back problems.

The Disabilities Trust provides innovative care, rehabilitation and support solutions for people with profound physical impairments, and includes The Brain Injury Rehabilitation Trust (BIRT) which helps people recover and regain skills lost as a result of brain injury.

Headway gives help to people affected by brain injuries and offers rehabilitation programmes, carer support and social re-integration.

Help for Heroes assists those injured or wounded serving in the Armed Services.

The British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) can help you find a specialist counsellor or therapist.

SCARD (Support and Care After Road Death and Injury) help to relieve distress amongst people who have lost a loved one, been injured or affected by drunk or reckless driving.

The Money Advice Service provides a range of free, unbiased money advice, available online, by phone or face to face to help you make informed choices whatever the circumstance.

The Department for Work & Pensions HMRC will be able to assist you in establishing what benefits, if any, you might be entitled to as a result of an accident. They can both be found online.

The Advisory, Conciliation & Arbitration Service (ACAS) provides independent, impartial and confidential advice to both employees and employers who are in dispute. holds a range of information on employment issues including your rights, health and safety, pay and contracts.

The National Careers Service provides information, advice and guidance, supported by qualified careers advisors to help you make decisions on learning, training and work opportunities.