I agree for National Accident Helpline to contact me.


Community Legal Advice provide telephone advice for those eligible for Legal Aid. Not for personal injury, but other problems such as employment, benefits and tax credits, housing, family and debt.
0845 345 4345

If you've lost money but aren't able to settle in any other way you may be able to go through the small claims court. A claim can be issued in the County Court and guidance on the Court claims process and relevant forms can be found online.

The Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority (CICA) is set up by the Government to compensate people who've been physically or mentally injured as a result of being a blameless victim of a violent crime.
0300 003 3601

Victim Support helps people affected by crime. They may be able to help you make a claim through Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority (CICA).
0845 3030 900

The Motor Insurers Bureau (MIB) compensates road traffic accident victims of uninsured and un-traced motorists. You can make a claim online.

Action against Medical Accidents (AvMA) promotes better patient safety and justice for people who have been affected by a medical accident.
0845 123 2352

Treament and Support

The Chartered Society of Physiotherapy can advise on choosing a physio in your area.

MIND is a charity which helps people take control of their mental health, providing information, advice training and other services.

Back Care is a charity that aims to reduce the impact of back pain, by providing information and support to those who suffer with back problems.
0845 130 2704

The Disabilities Trust provides innovative care, rehabilitation and support solutions for people with profound physical impairments, and includes The Brain Injury Rehabilitation Trust (BIRT) which helps people recover and regain skills lost as a result of brain injury.

Headway gives help to people affected by brain injuries and offers rehabilitation programmes, carer support and social re-integration.
0808 800 2244

Help for Heroes assists those injured or wounded serving in the Armed Services.

The British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) can help you find a specialist counsellor or therapist.

Employment Help

The Advisory, Conciliation & Arbitration Service (ACAS) provides independent, impartial and confidential advice to both employees and employers who are in dispute.
0845 747 4747

Gov.uk holds a range of information on employment issues including your rights, health and safety, pay and contracts.

The National Careers Service provides information, advice and guidance, supported by qualified careers advisors to help you make decisions on learning, training and work opportunities.