What our customer charter says
Our customer charter was created because we believe that everyone has the right to access justice and gain compensation for their personal injury.
When you’ve sustained an injury because of someone else’s negligence, you shouldn’t be made to feel like the underdog.
The charter explains what you can expect from us when you make a compensation claim. It covers our promises to you and what our solicitor firms agree they will do to make your claim as stress free as possible.
Our Customer Charter
- Aim to answer calls within 10 seconds
- Tell you within minutes if you could claim
- Handle your claim on a no win no fee basis, with no upfront or unexpected costs. To read more on no win no fee click here.
- Tell you about each step in the process so you know what to expect
- Introduce you to a solicitor firm only if you decide to proceed
Our solicitors will…
- Tell you the likely value of your claim. This will be done at the earliest opportunity
- Tell you how long it could take to settle your claim. This will also be done at the earliest opportunity
- Respond to your telephone or email queries within one business day
- Respond to your letter queries within three business days
- Thoroughly explain why your claim can’t proceed, if for any reason it can’t
- Send you your final settlement within three business days of them receiving it
Your solicitor will also be on hand to answer any questions you might have throughout your claim. In the rare circumstance that you do not qualify for our no win no fee service, they will be able to explain why.
Paula Peacock claimed following a car accident
Read more customer stories...
The person I spoke to on the phone was helpful and sympathetic to my experience, and I would definitely recommend the process to a friend or family member
What our customer charter means
Our customer charter means:
- We believe accidents shouldn’t get in the way of people getting on with their lives
- We believe making a compensation claim should be clear and simple
- We believe you should know what to expect when you contact us to help you with your claim
The charter means that our contact centre staff are legally trained and based in the UK. It also means our solicitor firms are personal injury specialists with membership of the Law Society and the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers.
It also means we only help genuine claimants. We never cold call or use spam marketing. We also never give your personal details to any other organisations without your permission.
How to provide us with feedback
We’re proud of our customer charter, and the customer service we provide. We work hard to improve our processes and make claiming with us as simple as possible. We believe this has helped us become industry leaders in personal injury claims.
If you’ve spotted something we can improve on, please let us know. We welcome feedback so, if you do have something to tell us, please send it to: email@example.com
If you have a complaint about our service, you can read about our complaints procedure and contact us about your experience.
We’re regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.