Let us take the legal strain
For most of us, contact with solicitors and the law is occasional and usually about property, family or other similar matters. Litigation is about resolving disagreements. It's often unexpected and by its very nature, can sometimes appear to be an intimidating prospect. However, it doesn't have to be.
We're here to cushion you from all that, at what's likely to be a difficult time for you personally. It's our job to listen to your experience and understand if you may be eligible to make a no win no fee personal injury compensation claim. If you are, we'll then explain the process with no jargon and no pressure.
If you choose to proceed, we'll pair you with an expert solicitor who will then investigate your claim further. They'll then confirm if they can take it on, which will be on a no win no fee basis. They are able to do this in the vast majority of cases and your solicitor will describe what happens next in all the detail you need.
Here we explain some behind-the-scenes legal basics of the personal injury compensation claim. Use the links to explore more on our dedicated pages.
- Looking to be a litigation friend? This is when a nominated person officially makes the claim on behalf of someone unable to claim themselves.
- What is the Court of Protection? This special court appoints litigation friends and decides on financial and welfare issues in such cases.
- What are small claims, fast track and multi track claims? These are the official names of the three different types of compensation claim and relate to what each claim is worth.
- What is liability? Defining who is legally to blame for your accident injury.
- How do I make an official complaint? General guidance for who to complain to and when.
Did you know?
All personal injury claims have to be registered with the Compensation Recovery Unit (CRU), which is part of the Department for Work & Pensions.
It recorded that 862,356 injury claims of all types were made during 2018/19.
Source: Compensation Recovery Unit (CRU) Performance Data 2018/19.
Get in touch with us today
If you or a loved one has been injured following someone else's negligence, contact us. We can help assess if you have grounds to make a no win no fee compensation claim.
Call us today on . Let us know what's happened: talk to one of our friendly, legally-trained advisors in a confidential and understanding environment. We'll give you the free advice you need to decide what you want to do next. There's no rush and no pressure.