National Accident Helpline is a trading name of National Accident Law. When a call is made to National Accident Helpline, it will be answered by National Accident Law. We work in association with a panel of solicitors. National Accident Law is committed to providing a high-quality legal service to all our clients. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
Informal resolution process
We are confident the majority of complaints can be dealt with quickly by an open and constructive discussion. If you are dissatisfied with the service you have received, please first raise your concerns with the person dealing with your matter by telephone or in writing. If necessary, a manager will look into the complaint and try to resolve your concerns.
If that is not possible then please write to National Accident Law's Complaints Team at 1430 Montagu Court, Kettering Parkway, Kettering, Northamptonshire, NN15 6XR or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Formal resolution process
- We will send you a letter acknowledging receipt of your complaint within two working days of receiving it, enclosing a copy of this procedure. We will arrange for your complaint to be fully investigated.
- A detailed written reply to your complaint, including any suggestions for resolving the matter, will be sent to you within 4 weeks of the date of the acknowledgement letter.
- If your complaint is still unresolved, you can refer your complaint to our Head of Legal Practice, Jonathan White.
- Jonathan White will review your matter and write to you within 4 weeks of receiving your request for a review, confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons.
If your complaint is still unresolved, you can then contact the Legal Ombudsman. They will look at your complaint independently and it will not affect how we handle your case. Before accepting a complaint for investigation, the Legal Ombudsman will check that you have tried to resolve your complaint with us first. Any complaint to the Legal Ombudsman must usually be made within six months of the date of our final decision on your complaint and no more than six years from the date of act/omission - or three years from when you should have reasonably known there was a cause for complaint. The contact details for the Legal Ombudsman are as follows below:
- PO Box 6806, Wolverhampton, WV1 9WJ. Telephone: 0300 555 0333. Overseas callers should telephone on +44 121 245 3050. Minicom users should contact on 0300 555 1777. Alternatively, you can email them at email@example.com. You'll find the further information on the Legal Ombudsman website.
The Solicitors Regulation Authority can help you if you are concerned about our conduct. You can raise your concerns with the Solicitors Regulation Authority.
Online dispute resolution platform
An alternative complaint body such as: The European Online Dispute Resolution Platform is available here and is competent to deal with complaints about legal services should both you and our firm wish to use such a scheme.
We do not agree to use the European Online Dispute Resolution Platform. Our email address for this purpose is firstname.lastname@example.org.