Our Regulatory Information
Integrity sits at the heart of what we do and what we are. We take pride in fulfilling – and where possible outperforming – our obligations, while going the extra mile to set the highest ethical standards that others follow.
- All our partner solicitor firms are registered with the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA), the independent governing body of The Law Society that regulates the professional conduct of personal injury solicitors in England and Wales. Our legal partners across the border are regulated by the Law Society of Scotland.
- We are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), the independent regulatory body that’s directly accountable to HM Treasury and Parliament. The FCA ensures claims management companies comply with the Law and that consumer rights are fully protected. We take our duties seriously: authorisation is mandatory for operation and non-compliance with FCA regulations can mean suspension or cancellation.
- We work with government to ensure that the civil justice system operates effectively. We have supported HM Treasury in its objectives to cut down fraudulent claims via our involvement with the Personal Injury Working Group, part of the Insurance Fraud Task Force.
- We are part of NAHL Group plc. Being a public limited company means the way we run our business is subject to strict scrutiny and ultimate oversight by the Alternative Investment Market regulator AIM Regulation – operated by the London Stock Exchange.
- We hold Gold accreditation with Investors in People (IIP). It’s the independent body that sets the recognised quality standard in HR management and personnel development for thousands of organisations across the UK. Just as we take care of our customers, we take care of our people too.
- We are the founding signatory of the Ethical Marketing Charter. Now with 75 personal injury signatories, it’s the voluntary, industry-wide pact that stands against all forms of cold and nuisance contact, misleading or inappropriate advertising and the unethical exchange of accident data.
Authorised and Regulated by The Financial Conduct Authority. Firm Reference Number: 836250