We never cold call
If something feels morally wrong to us, we don't do it. That's why we've never made a single cold call - and we never will. It's a record of which we're proud.
To us, cold calling is unethical. It often results in people feeling pestered, pressured and stressed. We don't want anybody to feel that way.
That's why we stand firmly against cold calling and other spam marketing, and we'll continue to campaign against it actively. If you are ever contacted by someone using our name, and without you having contacted us first about a possible claim, then it's fake and it's fraudulent. Report it to us using the form below and we guarantee we'll take action.
We have reported 3,185 cold calling complaints in the last five years, including 210 over the last 12 months. We're serious about standing up for the UK public.
We're totally opposed to cold calls. No compromise - we don't believe cold calls should be allowed to disrupt your day.
Aside from committing to never make a cold call, we are a founding signatory of the Ethical Marketing Charter.
Ethical Marketing Charter
The Ethical Marketing Charter calls upon companies in the personal injury sector to commit to protecting people from cold calling and spam marketing practices.
Now with 75 signatories, we all collectively agree to the following commitments:
- Never to cold call you or send spam texts or emails.
- To stand against the unethical exchange of accident data and agree never to use such information to pressure people into making a claim.
- To stand against inappropriate or misleading advertising, making sure they never fool you into claiming and are absolutely clear about no win no fee exclusions
Reporting cold calls, spam texts and emails really does help tackle the issue. In fact, it can lead to repeat cold callers being fined or investigated for breaking privacy laws.
We can help you report cold calls. Just complete the form below and we'll make sure the information is shared with the relevant authorities who will help stop that cold caller bothering you again.
Report a cold call
Report a spam text
We also believe that spam texts are wrong and that you shouldn't have to put up with them. That's why we've never made a spam text and promise never to do so.
If you're receiving spam texts, reporting them is simple. Just text 7726 to your network provider for free with the number that keeps texting you. They'll take care of the rest.
To stop receiving cold calls in the future, follow these three important tips:
- Take extra care when completing forms that ask for your data. There are often tick or check boxes that can allow you to prevent your data being shared.
- Register with the Telephone Preference Service (TPS). You can register both your landline and mobile numbers. Businesses are legally required to check if you're registered with the TPS before contacting you.
- Don't give out your details unless you're sure you know who you're dealing with. This includes over the phone too.
If you receive a cold call, don't forget to ask the caller the name of their company, registered address and telephone number so that you can give as much detail as you can to the authorities. You can report cold callers directly to the Information Commissioner's Office or to the TPS.